If you’re planning to brighten up your (snail) mail a little bit, these free printable envelope liners are the perfect opportunity.
With these liners, envelopes will get a stylish effect, and your thank you cards, birthday or wedding notes, as well as anniversary greetings, will get their full shine.
The whole process is super easy and you need just 10 minutes to make three envelope liners.
In the following text, I’ll explain what material you need, as well as how to add liners to your envelopes.
At the end of this post, you can grab my three free printable envelope liner designs. Choose your favorite between floral, geometrical, and love liner, or use them all.
Now, let’s add a bit of glam to our envelopes! 🙂
- Glue stick
- A7 or 5×7 envelopes in a square (any envelope will do actually)
- Free Printable Designs (download at the end of this post)
- Download your favorite free printable design and print it onto regular A4 or 8.5”x11” white paper
- Place the envelope 4 mm or 1/8″ from the edge of the design to make a tad bit smaller and trace out the envelope
- Cut out along the traced line
- Make sure that the liner is smaller than the envelope
- Add a glue swipes to the backside of the liner
- Slip the liner inside your envelope and enjoy your creation
Check out my photo tutorial for better insight:
Here you have your little piece of art. It’s great how little it takes to make a real cutie-pie. Now get ready to write some awesome notes in your lined envelope and make someone happy. You can also include these in your snail/happy mail projects. Check out my Pinterest board for some cool snail mail ideas and don’t forget to pin yours! 🙂
THREE ENVELOPE LINER DESIGNS
I’m sharing with you three different free printable envelope liners that you can choose from. Pick your favorite or grab all three. You can download the liners for free by subscribing to my blog (there is a form for subscribing below). It only takes a few minutes, and once you get the password you’ll have the access to my other freebies as well.
#1 – Floral Liner
#2 – Geometrical Liner
#3 – Love Liner
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you find my tutorial and envelope liner designs useful. Happy crafting! ✄